Operations employee bunkering
With a transport turnover of 40 million euros, 300 employees, 250 motor vehicles, 600 trailers and 4 barges, Trafuco is one of the larger transport organizations in the country. This transport company is still 100% Belgian with a very people-oriented company culture and a pleasant working atmosphere.
For our bunkering department we are looking for a full-time employee (indefinite duration):
– You take care of the planning of lighters and packed cars
– You are responsible for the complete stock follow-up of the barges
– You are in daily contact with our clients and shipping agents
– You process the orders in Navision and perform the associated administrative tasks
– You work in a weekly rotating 3-shift system: 7.30 am – 4.00 pm or 8.30 am – 5 pm or 9.30 am – 6 pm
– Every 4 weeks, from Monday to Friday, you are on a permanent basis to follow current orders outside office hours, if necessary
– Every 10 weeks you are also on permanent weekends
– You are fascinated by the dynamics of logistics
– You do not have a 9-to-5 mentality
– You are accurate, alert, flexible and resistant to stress
– You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of English.
– The MS Office package (Word – Excel – Outlook) has few secrets for you.
– Experience in a logistic environment is a plus
Offer and advantages:
– An attractive salary based on knowledge and experience with fringe benefits.
– Inland shipping is a fascinating and dynamic sector
– You work in a very people-oriented company culture where there is little or no staff turnover, future security and a pleasant atmosphere are guaranteed
Send your resume to HR@trafuco.be.